Gator Embossed Leather Dress Belt, Alligator Leather Belt with Tabs
- This 1 1/2” Gator Scalloped Overlay leather belt is 10-12 oz of 100% full grain leather, with zero fillers or additives. Handmade in America from American cowhide
- The gator scalloped overlay is embossed into one full piece of leather then glued and stitched onto the second piece of full grain leather. You will be able to feel the quality in our American Leather as you wear it and it becomes unique to your fit.
- REMOVABLE BUCKLE – Each buckle is attached with Chicago screws, meaning you are able to replace it with one of your own buckles. If you lose the Chicago screws we replace them for free.
- Made with 5 holes to fix size adjustability. If your size is ideal then buckle will be placed in the center hole. Be sure to add 2” to your regular pant size for the perfect fit.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE – Our belts are guaranteed at least 10 great years of use. We’ll fix any issues or do repairs for FREE!
Ordering the Correct Size of Belt:
The simplest way to find your belt size is to select the most comfortable belt that you own. Lay the fully extended belt on a flat surface. Measure the distance, in inches, from the hole that is most comfortable (the hole you buckle it in) to where the belt folds around the buckle. Do not include the length of the buckle. This number is your correct belt size. If the measurement number is an odd size, order the next even size. Example: your belt measures 33 inches, order a size 34 belt.
Ladies, or if you don't have a belt that fits:
Break out the old measuring tape. This really is important. Don’t try to guess, or assume you wear a certain size, just because the last belt you bought was that size. Instead, break out the measuring tape and measure exactly how and where you like your belt to sit on your hips, making sure to put the tape through your belt loops. When choosing your belt size add some extra inches if you intend to wear the belt on the outside of your shirt.