Casual Jean Belt Full Grain American Buffalo Leather Belt with tabs
- SOFT and COMFORTABLE CASUAL JEAN BELT! Will match your boots!100% USA Full Grain Buffalo Leather. Not bonded! No filler or plastic added! This belt is one piece of leather that will last for years to come!
- This one of a kind Buffalo Leather belt is sure to please and will keep heads turning! Buy this Buffalo Belt for your loved one!
- Buy the last belt you may have to buy! High Quality American Buffalo Leather made to last!
- This quality buffalo leather is very supple and smooth. There are overlay tabs on each end of the belt giving it a classy look. The leather is two ply, lined with skirting leather on the back on the belt. The buckle is attached with Chicago screws.
- Buy handmade in the USA! Buy with confidence and knowledge of where your product is produced. Don't buy imported leather that will crack and sag on you. YourTack has you covered! No fillers, pressed fibers, plastics or anything but 100% USA Full Grain Leather is in our products. Buy from the best at a price you deserve!
Ordering the Correct Size of Belt:
The simplest way to find your belt size is to select the most comfortable belt that you own. Lay the fully extended belt on a flat surface. Measure the distance, in inches, from the hole that is most comfortable (the hole you buckle it in) to where the belt folds around the buckle. Do not include the length of the buckle. This number is your correct belt size. If the measurement number is an odd size, order the next even size. Example: your belt measures 33 inches, order a size 34 belt.
Ladies, or if you don't have a belt that fits:
Break out the old measuring tape. This really is important. Don’t try to guess, or assume you wear a certain size, just because the last belt you bought was that size. Instead, break out the measuring tape and measure exactly how and where you like your belt to sit on your hips, making sure to put the tape through your belt loops. When choosing your belt size add some extra inches if you intend to wear the belt on the outside of your shirt.