Men's Heavy Duty Leather Work Belt No Crack USA Handcrafted Full Grain Leather 1 1/2" 10 Year Warranty
- This waxed belt is a high quality work belt that is sure to please. This quality 1 1/2" leather belt is made from strong skirting leather and is creased to give it a classy look. This belt is oiled and waxed to give it a supple feel and provide years of service. The buckle is attached with chicago screws, allowing for easy removal and replacement.
- 100% USA Full Grain Leather. Not bonded! No filler or plastic added! This belt is one piece of leather that will last for years to come!
- Made with 5 holes to fix size adjustability. If your size is ideal then buckle will be placed in the center hole. Be sure to add 2” to your regular pant size for the perfect fit.
- YourTack Skirting leather is the same leather that custom western saddles are made from, making this belt strong and durable enough for any job. Available in Black, Dark Brown and Brown.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE – Our belts are guaranteed at least 10 great years of use. We’ll fix any issues or do repairs for FREE!
Ordering the Correct Size of Belt:
The simplest way to find your belt size is to select the most comfortable belt that you own. Lay the fully extended belt on a flat surface. Measure the distance, in inches, from the hole that is most comfortable (the hole you buckle it in) to where the belt folds around the buckle. Do not include the length of the buckle. This number is your correct belt size. If the measurement number is an odd size, order the next even size. Example: your belt measures 33 inches, order a size 34 belt.
Ladies, or if you don't have a belt that fits:
Break out the old measuring tape. This really is important. Don’t try to guess, or assume you wear a certain size, just because the last belt you bought was that size. Instead, break out the measuring tape and measure exactly how and where you like your belt to sit on your hips, making sure to put the tape through your belt loops. When choosing your belt size add some extra inches if you intend to wear the belt on the outside of your shirt.