Heavy Duty Work Belt -1 1/4" Full Grain Leather Belt Casual Jean Belt
- This Classic Heavy Duty Work Belt or Casual Jean Belt is the HIGHEST QUALITY AT A PRICE YOU DESERVE! Accented with a stainless steel roller buckle that is interchangeable and is attached by 2 Chicago Screws.
- 100% USA Full Grain Leather. Not bonded! No filler or plastic added! This belt is one piece of leather that will last for years to come!
- Made of 100% USA full grain harness leather that is carefully stuffed to the core with heavy tallows for exceptional weight and thickness. Our Harness Leather is dipped in waxes and oils in such a way to ensure preservation and strength of the fibers to withstand the toughest of elements.
- Made with 5 holes to fix size adjustability. If your size is ideal then buckle will be placed in the center hole. Be sure to add 2” to your regular pant size for the perfect fit.
- If you don't like your belt we will buy it back no questions asked! 10 Year Guarentee!
Ordering the Correct Size of Belt:
The simplest way to find your belt size is to select the most comfortable belt that you own. Lay the fully extended belt on a flat surface. Measure the distance, in inches, from the hole that is most comfortable (the hole you buckle it in) to where the belt folds around the buckle. Do not include the length of the buckle. This number is your correct belt size. If the measurement number is an odd size, order the next even size. Example: your belt measures 33 inches, order a size 34 belt.
Ladies, or if you don't have a belt that fits:
Break out the old measuring tape. This really is important. Don’t try to guess, or assume you wear a certain size, just because the last belt you bought was that size. Instead, break out the measuring tape and measure exactly how and where you like your belt to sit on your hips, making sure to put the tape through your belt loops. When choosing your belt size add some extra inches if you intend to wear the belt on the outside of your shirt.