1 1/2" Heavy Duty Stitched Work Belt
- 100% FULL GRAIN PREMIUM LEATHER –14 ounces thick and 1 1/2” wide. Not bonded! No filler or plastic added! This belt is one piece of leather that will not split, sag, crack or stretch!
- STRONG GUN BELT– This belt won’t roll out from the weight of a holster. Perfect carrying for everyday carry, open carry, SOB, IWB, OWB and CCW. Holds any concealed carry weapon, holster, pistol, firearm, extra ammo, maglite, mag pouches, taser, sheath or cuff case without a doubt! Accented with heavy nylon stitching. Brown belt has a solid brass buckle and black has a stainless steel buckle with brushed finish.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE – Our belts are guaranteed at least 10 great years of use. We’ll fix any issues or do repairs for FREE!
- REMOVABLE BUCKLE – Each buckle is attached with Chicago screws, meaning you are able to replace it with one of your own buckles. If you lose the Chicago screws we replace them for free. 5 holes to size the perfect fit.
- 100% USA made and Amish handcrafted- Buy premium leather that will last 100 years!
Ordering the Correct Size of Belt:
The simplest way to find your belt size is to select the most comfortable belt that you own. Lay the fully extended belt on a flat surface. Measure the distance, in inches, from the hole that is most comfortable (the hole you buckle it in) to where the belt folds around the buckle. Do not include the length of the buckle. This number is your correct belt size. If the measurement number is an odd size, order the next even size. Example: your belt measures 33 inches, order a size 34 belt.
Ladies, or if you don't have a belt that fits:
Break out the old measuring tape. This really is important. Don’t try to guess, or assume you wear a certain size, just because the last belt you bought was that size. Instead, break out the measuring tape and measure exactly how and where you like your belt to sit on your hips, making sure to put the tape through your belt loops. When choosing your belt size add some extra inches if you intend to wear the belt on the outside of your shirt.