1" Plain Smooth Leather Dress Belt ,100% USA Full Grain Leather
- REMOVABLE BUCKLE – Each buckle is attached with Chicago screws, meaning you are able to replace it with one of your own buckles. If you lose the Chicago screws we replace them for free.
- Made with 5 holes to fix size adjustability. If your size is ideal then buckle will be placed in the center hole. Be sure to add 2” to your regular pant size for the perfect fit.
- Buy handmade in the USA! Buy with confidence and knowledge of where your product is produced. Don't buy imported leather that will crack and sag on you. YourTack has you covered! No fillers, pressed fibers, plastics or anything but 100% USA Full Grain Leather is in our products. Buy from the best at a price you deserve!!!
- All of our products have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. All of the belts have a 10 year guarantee. Each product is built to last and won't fall apart! We want to please our customers and we want you to love our products!
- *Harness: Vegetable tanned Beautiful leather stuffed with heavy tallows for exceptional weight, thickness, ease of cutting and durability. Harness leather is soft and supple, yet holds its shape very well. Ideal for: Work or show harnesses and saddlery.
Ordering the Correct Size of Belt:
The simplest way to find your belt size is to select the most comfortable belt that you own. Lay the fully extended belt on a flat surface. Measure the distance, in inches, from the hole that is most comfortable (the hole you buckle it in) to where the belt folds around the buckle. Do not include the length of the buckle. This number is your correct belt size. If the measurement number is an odd size, order the next even size. Example: your belt measures 33 inches, order a size 34 belt.
Ladies, or if you don't have a belt that fits:
Break out the old measuring tape. This really is important. Don’t try to guess, or assume you wear a certain size, just because the last belt you bought was that size. Instead, break out the measuring tape and measure exactly how and where you like your belt to sit on your hips, making sure to put the tape through your belt loops. When choosing your belt size add some extra inches if you intend to wear the belt on the outside of your shirt.