1 1/2" Double Stitch Gun Belt
This beautiful leather belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This Belt is our thickest and stiffest leather, perfect for work or holster carry.
- Approx. 1/4" Thick*, perfect for work or as a gun belt.
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- 15 oz Stiffer Leather
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 54 inches.
- One solid piece of leather. The stitching is just for looks.
- Made with black Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own.
- 1-1/2" wide
- 9 holes, spaced 3/4" apart
- Double Stitched in a heavy weight nylon thread similar to car leather seats.
- USA Made
Ordering the Correct Size of Belt:
The simplest way to find your belt size is to select the most comfortable belt that you own. Lay the fully extended belt on a flat surface. Measure the distance, in inches, from the hole that is most comfortable (the hole you buckle it in) to where the belt folds around the buckle. Do not include the length of the buckle. This number is your correct belt size. If the measurement number is an odd size, order the next even size. Example: your belt measures 33 inches, order a size 34 belt.
Ladies, or if you don't have a belt that fits:
Break out the old measuring tape. This really is important. Don’t try to guess, or assume you wear a certain size, just because the last belt you bought was that size. Instead, break out the measuring tape and measure exactly how and where you like your belt to sit on your hips, making sure to put the tape through your belt loops. When choosing your belt size add some extra inches if you intend to wear the belt on the outside of your shirt.