Men's CCW Heavy Duty Concealed Carry Leather Gun Belt 14oz Full Grain Leather 1 1/2" wide
- Amish handcrafted with one-piece of 100% Full Grain Leather at our factory in Indiana
- Stainless Steel hypo-allergenic roller buckle
- Heavy duty 1 1/2" wide and 14 oz thick of American Leather, will not CRACK, SAG or ROLL OUT from the weight of the holster. Perfect for everyday carry, IWB, OWB
- Buy handmade in the USA! Buy with confidence and knowledge of where your product is produced. Don't buy imported leather that will crack and sag on you. YourTack has you covered! No fillers, pressed fibers, plastics or anything but USA Full Grain Leather is in our products. The vegetable tanning process that we use is natural and eco-friendly with no harmful chemicals involved. Check out our 5 star reviews & buy from YourTack!
- Made with 5 holes to fix size adjustability. If your size is ideal then buckle will be placed in the center hole. Be sure to add 2” to your regular pant size for the perfect fit.
Ordering the Correct Size of Belt:
The simplest way to find your belt size is to select the most comfortable belt that you own. Lay the fully extended belt on a flat surface. Measure the distance, in inches, from the hole that is most comfortable (the hole you buckle it in) to where the belt folds around the buckle. Do not include the length of the buckle. This number is your correct belt size. If the measurement number is an odd size, order the next even size. Example: your belt measures 33 inches, order a size 34 belt.
Ladies, or if you don't have a belt that fits:
Break out the old measuring tape. This really is important. Don’t try to guess, or assume you wear a certain size, just because the last belt you bought was that size. Instead, break out the measuring tape and measure exactly how and where you like your belt to sit on your hips, making sure to put the tape through your belt loops. When choosing your belt size add some extra inches if you intend to wear the belt on the outside of your shirt.