Men's Heavy Duty 1 3/4'' Leather Work Belt
- This Heavy Duty Belt is made with the Strongest Leather you can buy! Made with 100% Harness Leather, This belt should outlast you!
- You are looking at 100% USA Full Grain Harness Leather, that is made to withstand the toughest elements. Harness Leather is produced with strength being the #1 priority. YourTack Leather Work Belts are made with one full piece of Leather. Each Belt is Amish handcrafted at our factory in Indiana. The waxy smooth finish will keep you looking fly!
- Equipped with a stainless steel roller buckle that is attached by Chicago Screws. This allows you to change the buckle any day you please!
- Made with 5 holes to fix size adjustability. If your size is ideal then buckle will be placed in the center hole. Be sure to add 2” to your regular pant size for the perfect fit.
- Buy handmade in the USA! Buy with confidence and knowledge of where your product is produced. Don't buy imported leather that will crack and sag on you. YourTack has you covered! No fillers, pressed fibers, plastics or anything but USA Full Grain Leather is in our products. The vegetable tanning process that we use is natural and eco-friendly with no harmful chemicals involved. Check out our 5 star reviews & buy from YourTack!
Ordering the Correct Size of Belt:
The simplest way to find your belt size is to select the most comfortable belt that you own. Lay the fully extended belt on a flat surface. Measure the distance, in inches, from the hole that is most comfortable (the hole you buckle it in) to where the belt folds around the buckle. Do not include the length of the buckle. This number is your correct belt size. If the measurement number is an odd size, order the next even size. Example: your belt measures 33 inches, order a size 34 belt.
Ladies, or if you don't have a belt that fits:
Break out the old measuring tape. This really is important. Don’t try to guess, or assume you wear a certain size, just because the last belt you bought was that size. Instead, break out the measuring tape and measure exactly how and where you like your belt to sit on your hips, making sure to put the tape through your belt loops. When choosing your belt size add some extra inches if you intend to wear the belt on the outside of your shirt.