Casual Jean Belt Distressed Leather Belt Double Stitched Full Grain Leather
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE! Made with one full piece USA Full Grain Leather that is Oil Tanned at our factory in Indiana. We make our accessories with the Highest Quality at a Price You Deserve! No Fillers No Additives
- 100% Full Grain Oil Tanned Leather, Quality you can feel & Quality you deserve! Amish Handcrafted at our factory in Indiana. Each belt is accented with an antiqued brass roller buckle.
- Made with 5 holes to fix size adjustability. If your size is ideal then buckle will be placed in the center hole. Be sure to add 2” to your regular pant size for the perfect fit.
- The stitching is done with high quality nylon thread.The nylon thread will not wear out like cheep cotton thread. All of our belt are made with NO bonded leather and NO man made material. This why we can offer a 10 year warranty on all our belts. The buckle is a high quality roller buckle that is removable and interchangeable. The buckle as it is attached with two Chicago screws. Buy in confidence & buy with YourTack!
- -- Perfect Gift For Him! This stunning Western Distressed Belt is going to look great with any set of Cowboy Boots! Buy handcrafted in America and you will not be disappointed!
Ordering the Correct Size of Belt:
The simplest way to find your belt size is to select the most comfortable belt that you own. Lay the fully extended belt on a flat surface. Measure the distance, in inches, from the hole that is most comfortable (the hole you buckle it in) to where the belt folds around the buckle. Do not include the length of the buckle. This number is your correct belt size. If the measurement number is an odd size, order the next even size. Example: your belt measures 33 inches, order a size 34 belt.
Ladies, or if you don't have a belt that fits:
Break out the old measuring tape. This really is important. Don’t try to guess, or assume you wear a certain size, just because the last belt you bought was that size. Instead, break out the measuring tape and measure exactly how and where you like your belt to sit on your hips, making sure to put the tape through your belt loops. When choosing your belt size add some extra inches if you intend to wear the belt on the outside of your shirt.