1 1/4" Heavy Duty Double Stitched Leather Gun Belt Strong No Crack CCW Belt
- STRONG GUN BELT– We are confident in our product! Made with a Solid Brass Buckle. This belt won’t roll out from the weight of a holster. Perfect for everyday carry, open carry, SOB, IWB, OWB and CCW. Holds any concealed carry weapon, holster, firearm, extra ammo, maglite, mag pouches, taser, sheath or cuff case sturdy without a doubt! This Belt is rugged with a New Rustic look! It will not stretch, crack, roll out or sag. Buy a YourTack Steel Core Leather Gun Belt from Us!
- You are looking at 100% USA Full Grain Harness Leather, that is made to withstand the toughest elements. Harness Leather is produced with strength being the #1 priority. YourTack Leather Gun Belts are made with one full piece of Leather. Each Belt is Amish handcrafted at our factory in Indiana. The waxy smooth finish will keep you looking fly
- YourTack Gun Belt's edges are beveled and left un-dyed to give a Rustic look. Each Belt is accented with a stainless steel roller belt buckle. The buckles are attached with two Chicago screws making buckles interchangeable. If you lose your Chicago screws we replace them FREE of charge!!!
- Made with 5 holes to fix size adjust-ability. If your size is ideal then buckle will be placed in the center hole. Be sure to add 2” to your regular pant size for the perfect fit.
- The stitching is done with high quality nylon thread.The nylon thread will not wear out like cheep cotton thread. All of our belt are made with NO bonded leather and NO man made material. This why we can offer a 10 year warranty on all our belts. The buckle is a high quality roller buckle that is removable and interchangeable. The buckle as it is attached with two Chicago screws. Buy in confidence & buy with YourTack!
Ordering the Correct Size of Belt:
The simplest way to find your belt size is to select the most comfortable belt that you own. Lay the fully extended belt on a flat surface. Measure the distance, in inches, from the hole that is most comfortable (the hole you buckle it in) to where the belt folds around the buckle. Do not include the length of the buckle. This number is your correct belt size. If the measurement number is an odd size, order the next even size. Example: your belt measures 33 inches, order a size 34 belt.
Ladies, or if you don't have a belt that fits:
Break out the old measuring tape. This really is important. Don’t try to guess, or assume you wear a certain size, just because the last belt you bought was that size. Instead, break out the measuring tape and measure exactly how and where you like your belt to sit on your hips, making sure to put the tape through your belt loops. When choosing your belt size add some extra inches if you intend to wear the belt on the outside of your shirt.