1 1/2" Casual Jean Belt Distressed Leather Belt Premium Leather
- Check out this beautiful American Leather Distressed belt that is oil tanned at our tannery in America. Enjoy the soft yet supple feel to the premium quality skirted leather as builds character of it's own for years to come.
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE! Made with 10-12oz, one full piece of USA Full Grain Leather that is Oil Tanned at our factory in Indiana. We make our accessories with the Highest Quality at a Price You Deserve! No Fillers No Additives
- The Dark Brown Distressed belt has a solid Brass roller buckle, the Brown Distressed belt is accented with an antique'd brass roller buckle and the Black is accented with a stainless steel roller buckle. Made with 5 holes to fix size adjustability. If your size is ideal then buckle will be placed in the center hole. Be sure to add 2” to your regular pant size for the perfect fit.
- Our leather is from the USA and is Handcrafted Oil tanned leather is made in such a way that it feels soft and flexible. The distressed leather offers a rich look, it lightens as it bends and darkens when it lays flat, add character to everything you wear!
- Buy handmade in the USA! Buy with confidence and knowledge of where your product is produced. Don't buy imported leather that will crack and sag on you. YourTack has you covered! No fillers, pressed fibers, plastics or anything but USA Full Grain Leather is in our products. The vegetable tanning process that we use is natural and eco-friendly with no harmful chemicals involved. Check out our 5 star reviews & buy from YourTack!
Ordering the Correct Size of Belt:
The simplest way to find your belt size is to select the most comfortable belt that you own. Lay the fully extended belt on a flat surface. Measure the distance, in inches, from the hole that is most comfortable (the hole you buckle it in) to where the belt folds around the buckle. Do not include the length of the buckle. This number is your correct belt size. If the measurement number is an odd size, order the next even size. Example: your belt measures 33 inches, order a size 34 belt.
Ladies, or if you don't have a belt that fits:
Break out the old measuring tape. This really is important. Don’t try to guess, or assume you wear a certain size, just because the last belt you bought was that size. Instead, break out the measuring tape and measure exactly how and where you like your belt to sit on your hips, making sure to put the tape through your belt loops. When choosing your belt size add some extra inches if you intend to wear the belt on the outside of your shirt.