Western Vertical Cell Phone Holster
- This holster is designed to be used with a cell phone that has a protective case on it to give the phone some thickness to fill out the case.
- Please measure your phone with the protective case using the chart below to figure out what size you will need to order.
- We use a strong magnet to secure the flap. Small magnets like we use have no adverse effects on your smartphone.
- Basket Weave embossed leather with Texas Star Concho.
- There is one leather loop stitched on the back to feed your belt through.
- It will fit up to a 1-3/4" wide belt. Thick belts fit in the loop also.
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty - Visit the bottom of our website for warranty information.
- USA Made
|Measure your phone with the protective case on to see which size you need.|
|Size Large (Fits Phone up to 6" x 3-1/4")|
|Size XL (Fits Phone up to 6-1/2" x 3-3/8")|
Ordering the Correct Size of Belt:
The simplest way to find your belt size is to select the most comfortable belt that you own. Lay the fully extended belt on a flat surface. Measure the distance, in inches, from the hole that is most comfortable (the hole you buckle it in) to where the belt folds around the buckle. Do not include the length of the buckle. This number is your correct belt size. If the measurement number is an odd size, order the next even size. Example: your belt measures 33 inches, order a size 34 belt.
Ladies, or if you don't have a belt that fits:
Break out the old measuring tape. This really is important. Don’t try to guess, or assume you wear a certain size, just because the last belt you bought was that size. Instead, break out the measuring tape and measure exactly how and where you like your belt to sit on your hips, making sure to put the tape through your belt loops. When choosing your belt size add some extra inches if you intend to wear the belt on the outside of your shirt.